BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at HARMAN.
It's no secret that a well-furnished hotel room can make or break a guest's stay. A comfortable bed, stylish decor, and all the amenities a guest could need are essential for making them feel at home while away from home. But what about when guests want to work? Or relax? Or get some sleep? How do you design a hotel room that's not only stylish and welcoming but also functional for all of your guests' needs?
Here are a few tips on how to create a functional and stylish hotel room concept:
Designate areas in the room for different activities, such as working, relaxing, or sleeping. This will help guests feel more comfortable and make better use of the space.
When creating zones, make sure to:
· Use furniture to define the space. Arrange furniture to create clear boundaries between the different areas. And use different types of furniture to further define each space. For example, a desk and chair for working, a lounge chair for relaxing, and a bed for sleeping.
· Consider the lighting. Different activities require different kinds of lighting. For example, you'll want brighter light for working and softer light for relaxing or sleeping.
Use different finishes and materials. Different areas in the room should have different finishes and materials to help define each space. For example, use a different type of flooring in the sleeping area than in the living area.
As more and more guests rely on technology while traveling, it's important to incorporate it into your hotel room concept.
Some ways to do this include:
· Providing charging stations and outlets in convenient locations. When guests are traveling, they often have multiple devices that need to be charged. Make it easy for them by providing charging stations and outlets in convenient locations.
· Offering Wi-Fi access. Guests will appreciate being able to stay connected while on vacation. Make sure to offer Wi-Fi access in all areas of the hotel, including guest rooms.
· Installing smart TVs. Smart TVs are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer guests a variety of entertainment options. If your budget allows, consider installing them in all of your guest rooms.
Above all, guests want to be comfortable while staying at your hotel. When planning your room concept, keep comfort in mind.
Some ways to make your rooms more comfortable include:
· Using soft, inviting fabrics. Choose fabrics that are soft and inviting for a cozy feel.
· Adding plenty of pillows and blankets. Pillows and blankets can make a room feel more welcoming and comfortable.
· Providing adequate lighting. Make sure the room has enough light so guests can easily see and move around.
· Creating a relaxing atmosphere. Use colors, textures, and materials that create a relaxing atmosphere. This will help guests unwind and feel more at ease while staying at your hotel.
The little things can make a big difference when creating a hotel room concept. Pay attention to the details and choose items that will enhance your guests' experience.
Some of the details you'll want to consider include:
· The type of bedding. Choose bedding that is soft, comfortable, and stylish. Suppose you want to add a pop of color. In that case, you can use throw pillows or blankets in a complementary hue.
· The art on the walls. The art you choose should be reflective of the overall style of the room. It should also be something that guests will enjoy looking at.
· The bathroom amenities. Choose bathroom amenities that are both functional and stylish. For example, you might want to provide guests with luxury soap, lotion, and shampoo.
· The room service menu. If your hotel offers room service, make sure the menu reflects the overall style of the hotel. Choose items that are both delicious and visually appealing.
When planning your hotel room concept, it's also important to consider future furniture trends. This way, you can ensure that your rooms will stay up-to-date and stylish for years to come.
Some of the furniture trends you'll want to keep in mind include:
· Minimalist designs. Simple, clean lines are becoming increasingly popular in hotel rooms. If you want to stay ahead of the curve, opt for furniture with a minimalist design.
· Multifunctional pieces. Furniture that serves multiple purposes is also becoming more popular. For example, you might want to choose a coffee table that doubles as a storage ottoman.
· Sustainable materials. As more and more people become conscious of the environment, they're looking for sustainable furniture options. If this is something that's important to you, look for furniture made from sustainable materials such as bamboo or recycled plastic.
· Technology-enabled furniture. As technology becomes more prevalent in our lives, we're also seeing it incorporated into furniture designs. For example, you might want to choose a bed with built-in speakers or a TV that can be controlled with a smartphone.
If you're not sure where to start when it comes to creating a hotel room concept, consider working with a professional. An interior designer or architect can help you create a concept that reflects your hotel's brand and style. They can also help you choose furniture, fixtures, and finishes that will bring your concept to life.
Finally, don't be afraid to get creative when creating your hotel room concept. This is your chance to put your own personal stamp on the space. So go ahead and experiment with different colors, textures, and materials. Have fun and let your imagination run wild!
If you're looking for wholesale furniture for your hotel, we can help. at Harman Hotel Furniture, we offer a wide variety of hotel furniture that is both stylish and functional. We also offer custom furniture solutions to help you create a one-of-a-kind space that reflects your unique style. Contact us today to learn more about our hotel furniture solutions.