BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at HARMAN.
Hotels are all about creating a unique and memorable experience for their guests. While the services and amenities offered may be similar from one hotel to the next, it's the little details that can make all the difference. One of the most important elements in any hotel is the furniture. Furniture can set the tone for a room, create an atmosphere, and make a lasting impression.
When it comes to hotel furniture, there are endless possibilities. From modern and sleek to traditional and luxurious, the sky is the limit. To help you get started, we've put together a list of 8 hotel furniture design ideas that you're sure to love.
Adding an upholstered headboard to your hotel rooms is a great way to add a touch of luxury. Upholstered headboards can be found in a variety of styles, colors, and fabrics. You can even have them custom made to match your hotel's décor.
Here's the thing about upholstered headboards: they're not only stylish, but they're also functional. They provide extra padding and support for guests who like to read or watch TV in bed. And let's be honest, who doesn't love a little extra comfort when they're on vacation?
Oversized chairs are a must-have for any hotel room. They not only look great, but they're also extremely comfortable. Guests will love being able to sink into a cozy chair after a long day of sightseeing or business meetings.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing oversized chairs for your hotel rooms.
· First, you'll want to make sure that the chairs are big enough to be comfortable, but not so big that they overwhelm the space.
· Second, you'll want to choose chairs that are easy to get in and out of. This is especially important for guests with limited mobility.
· Finally, you'll want to make sure the chairs are durable and easy to clean. After all, they're going to get a lot of use!
Coffee tables are another essential piece of hotel furniture. They provide a place for guests to set their drinks, snacks, phones, and other personal belongings. They also offer a great opportunity to add a decorative touch to your hotel rooms.
It's important to choose coffee tables that are the right size for your hotel rooms. You don't want them to be too small or too large. And, as with any piece of furniture, you'll want to make sure they're made from durable materials that are easy to clean.
Dressers are an important piece of furniture in any hotel room. They provide a place for guests to store their clothes and personal belongings. They also offer a great opportunity to add a touch of style to your hotel rooms.
During your search for the perfect dressers, keep a few things in mind.
· First, you'll want to make sure they're the right size for your hotel rooms. You don't want them to be too small or too large.
· Second, you'll want to make sure they're made from durable materials that are easy to clean.
· Third, you'll want to choose dressers with plenty of storage space. Guests will appreciate having somewhere to store their belongings while they're staying at your hotel.
Nightstands are an essential piece of hotel furniture. They provide a place for guests to set their alarm clocks, phones, and other personal belongings. They also offer a great opportunity to add a touch of style to your hotel rooms.
As you shop for nightstands, keep a few things in mind.
· First, consider the style of your hotel rooms. Are they contemporary, traditional, or somewhere in between?
· Second, think about the functionality you need. Do you want nightstands with drawers, shelves, or both?
· Third, take into account the size of your rooms. Nightstands come in a variety of sizes, so make sure to choose ones that will fit well in your space.
Area rugs are a great way to add color, texture, and style to your hotel rooms. They also help to define different areas within a room. For example, you might use an area rug to delineate the seating area from the sleeping area.
When shopping for area rugs, keep a few things in mind.
· The size of the rug should be proportional to the size of the room. A small rug in a large room will look odd, while a large rug in a small room can make the space feel cramped.
· The rug should be made from a durable material that can withstand heavy foot traffic.
Throw pillows are a quick and easy way to add color, pattern, and texture to a room. They can also be used to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. When choosing throw pillows for your hotel rooms, keep a few things in mind.
· The size of the pillow should be proportional to the size of the furniture. A small pillow on a large sofa will look odd, while a large pillow on a small chair can make the space feel cramped.
· The colors and patterns of the pillow should complement the existing furniture and décor in the room.
· The pillow should be made from a durable material that can withstand heavy use.
Blankets and quilts are a great way to add warmth and color to a room. They can also be used to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere. When choosing blankets and quilts for your hotel rooms, keep a few things in mind. First, consider the climate of your hotel's location. If you're in a warm climate, you'll want to choose lighter-weight fabrics. In a cooler climate, heavier-weight fabrics will be more appropriate.
Also, think about the style of your hotel. If it's a more traditional establishment, quilts with classic patterns may be a good choice. For a more modern hotel, you might opt for blankets with geometric patterns or bright colors.
Lastly, consider the guests who will be staying in your hotel. If you're catering to business travelers, you'll want to choose blankets and quilts that are easy to care for. If you're aiming for a more leisurely atmosphere, you can choose fabrics and patterns that are more luxurious.
Choosing the right hotel furniture is essential to creating a comfortable and inviting space for your guests. Keep these 8 design ideas in mind when furnishing your next hotel project. And, as always, be sure to work with a reputable hotel furniture supplier to get the best quality products for your money.